We offer a full-time job for nurses. We collaborate with over 300 hospitals and 50 nursing homes across Germany, Poland and United Kingdom.
One of the major requirement to get a job on the nurse position is language knowledge of the level B2 confirmed by exam.
Read more about our language courses for nurses
Attach following documents:
- CV with full details regards education, work experience (where, when, position, duties and responsibilities, equipment handled, recommendations (optional))
- Nursing diploma
- Transcripts / Mark sheets of all years of study
- Valid Nursing Council Registration certificate
- Reference letters confirming professional experience
- Passport copy
We can teach our candidates language on the level necessary to get a job. You can find all details PREP WORK.
For the candidates who completed B2 certificate, we will arrange direct interview with the head of nursing department in the hospital. After positive interview you will get employment agreement with the hospital and EEU PARNERS start proceed for legalization your nursing diploma and work permit.
FOR LEGALIZATION NURSING DIPLOMA AND WORK PERMIT APPLICATION THE CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT US IN ORGINAL:
- Nursing diploma (notary copy with apostile)
- Transcript/Mark sheets from all years of nursing studies (notary copy with apostile)
- Criminal Record Certificate
- Language B2 certificate
- Passport notary copy
When the work permit will be issued you apply for the visa.
We ensure welcome and transfer from an airport to the leaving place and assistance in the first period of your work.